Mount Batur Trekking tour well-known as the popular one sunrise trekking in Bali and offer wonderful view of sunrise, landscape and can experiences the activity of volcano. Need approximate 2 hours walk up to reach the Summit of Mount Batur (Sunrise point), does it easy enough for newbie climber or inexpedience climber? The answer is not, why? Because the characteristic of Mount Batur trekking tour or well-known Mount Batur sunrise trekking actually easy to moderate. Does not mean the ascent of Mount Batur sunrise trekking tour is difficult, but not as easy as most people talking about. That opinion is not from my point of view, but from other hikers who did who did Batur trekking tour that can read on Mount Batur TripAdvisor.
Mount Batur trekking tour
Mount Batur or Batur volcano is Bali’s second heights volcano in the Island and it’s the best destination to enjoy sunrise from the Highlands of Bali. Mount Batur known as the third volcano in Indonesia archipelago which has widest Caldera after Toba and Bromo. From the Summit of Mount Batur offers the beauty of Lake Batur, Mount Abang and Mount Agung. In the apart if Bali, Mount Rinjani on the horizon and the calm strait Lombok spread out below, more over wide black lava from 1.966 in the south button of the volcano.
How much the cost
The cost of Mount Batur trekking tour is 55 USD per person, its minimal two person participants. The cost above include PRIVATE experiences local guide, experiences English speaking driver, breakfast ala volcano, hot drink on the summit, mineral water during o the way up, seasonal fruits and trekking equipment such as flashlight, trekking poles, raincoat and also Firs Aid Kit.
How is The Path
The first path is easy and flat way but step by step uphill until about 45 minutes then the trail becomes more steep, slippery , rocky and sandy which continued climb up to the Summit. From the starting point to the second break point takes about 50 minutes, and 1 hour 10 minutes more to reaching the summit, sunrise point, the last half way up are slippery and trek.
What Is The Best Time
Usually the ascent begins from 3:30 am to 4:00 am which assume it will be reaching the top at 05:45 am before sunrise. The sun rises will start appearing the sky between 6:15 to 6:30 am, it depending of the moth that you hike because each month has different time of sunrise. But if you want to be on top earlier, you can start your hike earlier too.
Extra Trip Visit Coffee Plantations
After Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking tour, the nest is visiting Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agro tourism. Here you can see various Tropical plantations and practice how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional way. You can get to sample of them as well as Coffee Luwak the most expensive coffee in the world.
That all the complete Mount Batur Trekking Tour above you can read before you do your hike to Batur volcano for stunning sunrise, is there any information can be improve this article, do not hesitate to contact me through WhatsApp at +62 812-3760-0646 of can contact us by Email at email@example.com Here bellow the tour itinerary you can learn more!
MOUNT BATUR VOLCANO TREKKING ITINERARY:
- At 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your hotel/villa/guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- At 03.45 am: Arrive in the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- At 03.50 am: Start your trek, it will takes approximate 2 hours.
- At 05.50 am: Arrive at the summit enjoying views and having breakfast.
- At 07.00 am: Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
- At 09.00 am: Arrive back at finish point and then visit coffee plantation.
- At 10.00 am: Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
- At 12.00 pm: reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (banana sandwich, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during on the journey.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes & Jacket
- Long pants &Camera
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am
RATE 55 USD PER PAX