Mountbaturtrekking.net – Are you want avoid crowded people on the summit of mount Batur while enjoying the views? Mount Batur Sunset Trekking is the best option for you who enjoying wonderful sunset and amazing views by your own without anyone disturbed surround your area. This tour also the best for you who lazy wake up early morning then hike in the dark just for sunrise.
[us_message icon=”fa-suitcase”] If you interesting to do the Mount sunrise trekking in Bali during your vacation Click here! [/us_message]
Amazing sunset from the peak of Batur Volcano is paid off the efforts 2 hours hike to the summit, the sun will set behind of Batur Karu Mountains, if clear weather you could see Java Island as well. If compare with sunrise in the morning, the sunset views not less beautiful than the sunrise, otherwise you do not need to bother wake up early morning and hike up in the pick dark
The other things you can see hear and felt during your mount Batur sunset trekking are beautiful color of Lake Batur, combination color of sky once the sun set, sound of birth and quite space on the summit, it’s like you stand on the truth Paradise of Bali. It will be big contrast if compare with mount Batur sunrise trekking tour.
[us_message icon=”fa-suitcase”] If you interesting to do combine sunrise trekking tour during your vacation Click here! [/us_message]
This mountain stand on 1,717 meters above sea level and to concur this volcano take only 2 hours from main starting point, if start from private path, you may take less than two hours, can be 1 hours 30 minutes only. For those of you who want to get experience with a different atmosphere of adventure plus without noise of people, you should take mount Batur sunset trekking.
- For those of you who do not like wake up early morning at 1.30 am and climb with a thick jacket, mount Batur sunset trekking is the best choice because the temperature in the around 25 to 28 degrees Celsius.
- You can enjoy beautiful color of Lake Batur, combination color of sky once the sun set, sound of birth and quite space on the summit, it’s like you stand on the truth Paradise of Bali.
- Don’t forget wearing proper shoes because in some path will through sandy and rocky, this must wear shoes for safety.
MOUNT BATUR SUNSET TREKKING ITINERARY:
- At 12.30 – 02.00 pm: Pick up in your hotel/villa/guest house all around Bali.
- At 03.15 pm: Arrive in the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- At 03.30 pm: Start your sunset trek, it will takes approximate 2 hours.
- At 05.15 pm: Arrive at the summit enjoying views, having some food.
- At 06.00 pm: Exploring the crater and then descend to different path.
- At 07.45 pm: Arrive back at finish point 9 car park)
- At 10.00 pm: reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light food (banana sandwich, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & full safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area, tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during on the hike.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes, extra T-shirt
- Short pants, Camera
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 12.40 pm
- Kuta / Seminyak 12.30 pm
- Sanur 13.00 pm
- Ubud 13.30 pmm