bali aMount Batur Sunrise Trekking well-know mount batur trekking is one of the best and the famous sunrise trekking in Bali offer gorgeous view of landscape and experiences the active of volcano it self. Not only explore an active Batur volcano and get close personally with the sacred mountain in the Island but you can experience the stunning sunrise and enjoying spectacular views of morning horizon that slowly spreading over the landscape of Batur caldera and its Lake.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Your Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking will start from the foot of mount Batur with short briefing by our experiences local Guide, it precisely located in Toyabungkah, altitude at 1,013 meters above sea level. After prepared equipment each participants, we’ll make your way up to concur the peak of Mount Batur in the pick dark and under a blanket millions of stars.
The trek takes approximate 1.5 to 2 hours to reach sunrise point, the peak of Batur volcano at 1.717 meters above sea level. Once you arrive at the highest point of the volcano, you’ll feel that you’re on the top Paradise of the world. In the distance you can see the majestic peak of Mount Agung (can cocure by 6 hours) behind of Mount Abang floating above the clouds. In the apart if Bali, Mount Rinjani on the horizon and the calm strait Lombok spread out below.
On the summit of the mountain you’ll enjoying beauty of the sunrise and accompanied with hot drink, Banana sandwich and hard boiled Egg that cooked in volcanic steam. You have plenty of time to relax and take hundreds of photos while the sun come up gently illuminates the universe. Then the next trip is exploring the main crater through narrow part to reach the bottom rim of the main crater 1,804. During on the way down the bottom rim of the main crater 1,804 you’ll take in the amazing volcanic landscape and slide down of volcanic ash. Finally you will arrive at Car Park where a driver will be waiting at about 9 am.
The last trip after Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is visiting a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agro tourism. Here you can see various Tropical plantations and practice how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional way. You can get to sample of them as well as Coffee Luwak the most expensive coffee in the world.
MOUNT BATUR VOLCANO TREKKING ITINERARY:
- At 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your hotel/villa/guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- At 03.45 am: Arrive in the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- At 03.50 am: Start your trek, it will takes approximate 2 hours.
- At 05.50 am: Arrive at the summit enjoying views and having breakfast.
- At 07.00 am: Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
- At 09.00 am: Arrive back at finish point and then visit coffee plantation.
- At 10.00 am: Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
- At 12.00 pm: reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (banana sandwich, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during on the journey.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes & Jacket
- Long pants &Camera
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am