Mount Batur Difficulty is class of difficulty Mount Batur Trekking or Mount Batur Sunrise trekking tour for catch sunrise from the summit of Batur volcano Bali. There are various Mount Batur Difficulty class base on starting point of hike, distance of hike, kinds of trip that take for your Mount Batur Trekking or Mount Batur Sunrise trekking or explore mount Batur Bali during your vacation, bellow the Mount Batur Difficulty class base on:
Mount Batur Difficulty
1. Starting point
There are tree famous starting point to climb mount Batur, the easier one is via Toyabungkah, if you start your hike from here, the class of Mount Batur Difficulty is easy to moderate. Half way fist will be easy and walk under fine and eucalyptus trees, you can concur summit by 2 hours hike only. The second easier is via Pura Jati (Jati Temple), from here you can summit mount Batur by 2 hours and 15 minute hike. The class of hike is easy to difficult, the first 20 minute hike is flat, then get steep and the last summit is difficult. The third starting point from Serongga,this is the harder route to summit mount Batur, the class of hike is moderate to difficult but you can reach the summit by 1 hours 45 minute. Since fist hike till almost the end of your hike will walk on the volcanic sand,for example of you walk two step none your step will going down.
2. Trip that you take
There three kinds of Mount Batur Difficulty, its base on trip that you take for your Mount Batur Trekking or Mount Batur Sunrise trekking tour, each tour has class difficulty. If you take short trip tour, class of hike is easy to moderate because your trip only hikes up to the summit and then descent to the same way. If you take medium trip, class of hike is easy to moderate because your trip will hike up to the summit, then surrounding main crater then take different way down and the difficult one. Totally will take approximate 6 hours and 11 Km distance.
3. Distance of hike
There are tree kind distances of hike for your Mount batur trip, it’s depending of trip that you take. If you take short trip distance will be 8 Km up and down, this is the easier one class. If you take medium trip, this is moderate class and the distance of hike 10 Km up and down. The difficult one if log trip, it’s will take approximate 6 hours and 11 Km distance.
That all about Mount Batur Difficulty base on starting point of hike, distance of hike and kinds of trip. I hope this article useful for all of you before decide take Mount Batur Trekking or Mount Batur Sunrise trekking tour. If there any trips tp completing this article please do not hesitate to contact me on WhatsApp +62 812-3760-0646 or easily through Email at email@example.com, I am available 24 hours.
Bellow information might useful before book you trip to Mount Batur.
MOUNT BATUR VOLCANO TREKKING ITINERARY:
- At 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your hotel/villa/guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- At 03.45 am: Arrive in the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- At 03.50 am: Start your trek, it will takes approximate 2 hours.
- At 05.50 am: Arrive at the summit enjoying views and having breakfast.
- At 07.00 am: Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
- At 09.00 am: Arrive back at finish point and then visit coffee plantation.
- At 10.00 am: Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
- At 12.00 pm: reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (banana sandwich, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during on the journey.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes & Jacket
- Long pants &Camera
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am
RATE 55 USD PER PAX
NOTICE: Tour minimal 2 participants