Mount Batur Day Hike is another choice for climbers to hike up mount Batur for enjoying beautiful view of Batur volcano during in the day light. Mount Batur Day Hike well known as Mount Batur day trek very popular for tourist from all around the world because this is another chance to explore and enjoying wonderful views of Batur volcano and it’s landscape without wake up early morning like for Mount Batur sunrise trekking tour. Usually if you take a tour for sunrise trek, you’ll wake up at 01.30 am to 02.00 am only for sunrise but if you choose Mount Batur Day Hike / Mount Batur Day trek you’ll wake up at 05.30 am to 06.00 am.
Mount Batur Day Hike
This Mount Batur Day Hike suitable for everyone who loves small adventure because we crated this tour only for who want explores Mount Batur volcano and its landscape without worries challenging hike. Beside of that, Mount Batur Day Hike not require pickup time is not stack on time but it can pick up whenever you want way long as still enough time for enjoying view from the top of Mount Batur. The best time pick up in your hotel for Batur Day Hike / Mount Batur Day trek between 05.30 am to 06.00 am and you have plenty on time for you.
The views during in the day light mostly clear from cloudy because the cloud will move to the north side once sun come up appear on the sky. This is a good time for you to capture panorama or selfie as much as you want because cloudy very seldom comeback and block the mountain. Hike up to mount batur during in the day light have more opportunity to see entire view and lake from the top of volcano Batur but sometime rains during on wet season.
How much is the cost of Mount Batur Day Hike?
The cost of Mount Batur Day Hike is variety, some companies offered 60 USD/person and also some offers less than 60 USD/Person, it depending companies who organize your Mount Batur Day trek. We are Mount Batur Trekking Net Company offered private tour which rate 55USD/pax. The rate already got benefit PRIVATE driver, guide, and light lunch on the summit, trekking equipment, fruits and mineral water. So each hiker no needs anything because we provide everything.
What should you bring and wear for Mount Batur Day Hike?
For your Mount Batur Day Hike the thing should you pack and wear are trekking shoes, jacket, sunblock, extra water or food. Despite we provide light lunch ala volcano Batur and water that not meaning enough for you because each person have wants to eat or drink. So please pack what we told above and wear proper shoes and everything will be okay. That all about Mount Batur Day Hike or mount batur day trek or day trip, I hope this article useful for reader.
MOUNT BATUR DAY HIKE ITINERARY:
- At 05.30 – 06.00 am: Pick up in your hotel/private villa/guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- At 08.00 am: Arrive in the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- At 08.10 am: Start your day hike, it will takes approximate 2 hours.
- At 10.00 am: Arrive at the summit enjoying views and having lunch.
- At 11.00 am: Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
- At 14.00 pm: Arrive back at finish point and then back to hotel.
- At 14.30 am: Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
- At 16.00 pm: reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light lunch (egg, banana sandwich, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- trekking poles and other safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during on the journey.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes & Jacket
- Long pants & Camera
- Sunblock & extra water
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 05.30 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 05.30 am
- Sanur 05.45 am
- Ubud 06.00 am
RATE 55 USD PER PAX