Mount Abang Trekking tour well-known as Mount Abang jungle trekking is one of the popular jungle trekking in Kintamani area that we crated for hikers who love to explore the beauty virgin forest of Mount Abang. This jungle trekking tour will climb up to mount Abang Bali and this is the second highest mountain in the Island. In the middle of the dense of jungle there are exist some temples that located in the jungle and on the middle of the Mountain. Besides that, you can enjoy wonderful view of Mount Batur, Lake Batur, Mount Agung, and Mount Rinjani as well beautiful Sunrise.
Mount Abang Trekking tour locatiton
Mount Abang nested between Abang and Suter village, Kintamani sub-district, Bangli regency, Bali. It cans access from Ngurah Rai International Airport by 2 hours’ drive and around 70 kilometers from Denpasar. The altitude of mount Abang is 2.152 meters above sea level and it’s the second highest mountain in Bali. Mount Abang is known as a very virgin mountain because only few people come to Mount Abang. The pathway of hike is high spirited ambience, the will more energized as you pray in the temple during hike up to the summit of Mount Abang.
Along Mount Abang Trekking tour you will pass dense tropical forest that has grown since hundreds years ago, the noises of grasshoppers and other insect accompany you till the summit of the mountain. From the top of the mountain, magnificence views of caldera Batur, lake and mountain can you use as background of your Selfie. Your Mount Abang Trekking tour will finish at about 09:00 am, this trip will become highlight trip in Bali in your holiday.
How much the cost of Mount Abang Trekking tour
The cost of Mount Abang Trekking tour is 60 USD per person minimal two people, tour include PRIVATE local guide and English driver, breakfast on the summit, mineral water during o the way up and down, seasonal fruits and trekking equipment such as trekking poles, flashlight, raincoat and also Firs Aid Kit.
How is The Path and what is the best time
The first path is challenging and slippery, takes approximate 2,5 hours hike to the through dense of tropical forest. During on the way up to the summit will be more energized as you pray in the temple. The best time start hike from 03:30 am to 03:45 am which assume it will be reaching the top at 06:00 am before sunrise.
Extra Trip Visit Coffee Plantations
After Mount Abang Sunrise trekking you can visiting Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agro tourism. Here you can see various Tropical plantations and practice how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional way. You can get to sample of them as well as Coffee Luwak the most expensive coffee in the world.
That all the complete of Mount Abang trekking Tour, you can use this information before you do your hike to Mount Abang. If you have any information can be improve this article, do not hesitate to contact me through WhatsApp at +62 812-3760-0646 of can contact us by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org Here bellow the tour itinerary you can learn more!
MOUNT ABANG SUNRISE TREKKING ITINERARY:
- At 01.40 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your hotel/villa or guest house all around Bali.
- At 03.15 am: Arrive in the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- At 04.30 am: Start your tour, it will takes approximate 2,5 hour only.
- At 05.50 am: Arrive at the top enjoying views and having breakfast.
- At 07.00 am: Exploring the dense of then descend to different way.
- At 09.00 am: Arrive back at boat harbor, crossing the lake by boat.
- At 08.30 am: Arrive back to the finish point and then visit coffee plantation.
- At 09.30 am: Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
- At 11.30 pm: Reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experiences English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, soft drink, egg, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during on the journey.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes & Jacket
- Long pants &Camera
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 02.40 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 02.45 am
- Sanur 03.00 am
- Ubud 0.30 am
RATE 55 USD PER PAX