Ayung White River rafting is water activity located on the Ayung River Ubud, Bali. If you never been here this is the best time for your to test your adrenaline in the best river rafting in Bali. While on holiday to Bali (Called the Island of God) certainly a lot of things to do include Ayung White River rafting or other outdoor activities such as Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking, Kintamani downhill cycling and many more. As people known, Bali very Bali famous of nature, culture and also white water rafting on the river, one of the best is Ayung White River rafting.
Ayung White River rafting
Since long time ago, over 300 people every day conduct Bali rafting. Ayung White River rafting extremely secure if following the Instructor guide while in the raft. Beside of that, surely you should choose rafting Provider Company has a 100% safety record with International standard. Moreover, you should know the information about the level of difficulty of the River, class of rafting and many more.
In Ayung River there kind’s level of rafting, there are class 2 and 3 its mean suitable for newbie or first tried rafting activity. If you’re first time try river rafting of course will be worried it it will be safety as you’ll accompaniment by experiences rafting guide. Most of our customers are beginners said, they will definitely try again in near future. Ayung White River rafting is not as difficult as you imagined before trying but once does, it will always remember in your mind.
Ayung White River rafting from starting point till finish point approximate 2,5 hour and the distance around 12 km, in one boat will be maximal 4 passengers and one rafting guide ( rafting instructor). If you want more than 4 people in one raft boat it will be difficult to control and it will be not safety, so that why maximal 4 passenger’s in one boat to make sure everything safety. If you love to do water sport activities Ayung White River rafting is the best chooses.
AYUNG WHITE WATER RAFTING ITINERARY:
- At 08.00 – 09.00 am: Pick up in your hotel/villa/guest house all around Bali.
- At 10.00 am: Arrive in the starting point then wear equipment of rafting.
- At 10.30 am: Start your rafting, it will takes approximate 2,5 hours.
- At 13.00 pm: Finish your raft then go to the restaurant for lunch.
- At 13.45 pm: Finish lunch then back to your hotel.
- At 15.00 pm: reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local rafting guide guides.
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment, use of towels, shower/locker facilities
- Lunch Buffet Indonesian Food
- Insurance Coverage
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Rafting outfit IT-shirt, swimming suits or short pants, river sandals!
- Towel & Change of clothes (waterproof bags will be supplied)
- Camera and sunscreen is recommended
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 08.00 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 08.00 am
- Sanur 08.30 am
- Ubud 09.00 am